Best gaming controller
May 7, 2024 at 8:20 PM Post #46 of 47
Nice, didn't know you can DIY them to controllers. I'd like to do it all my Sony controllers since I luv their Dpads.

Where do you get them?
These came from Amazon ($11) or you can order them from the manufacturer for $1.50 each they sell them in 2, 10 and 50 qty. I just didn't want to wait a month or more for them to arrive.

I'm mobile now so I don't have the mfg link but there is a video on YouTube where a guy (Metal Plastic or something like that) tests them out and gives links.

May 31, 2024 at 11:32 PM Post #47 of 47
Ugh. My dpad on 8bitdo bluetooth ultimate went out after a month after the warranty period. I'm so upset. I will not go with this company again.

I'm using my ps5 dual sense, but hate the slight stickiness of the buttons. Buttons should release immediately. Also, my right analog stick has tinge of drift, it's not centered. I hate that they still use resistive sensors.
False alarm. I tried the controller again and the d-pad is fine now. Maybe a software issue that caused it. I'm back luvin 8bitdo reliability!

On the other hand, Sony Dual Sense I hate you. Sony's analog stick is unreliable and the button sticking. Controller quality be sucking with Sony.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back