DX260 Digital Audio Player, a New avenue to your music. Preorders have started. Easily replaceable battery. NEW Firmware Update! 2.02
May 31, 2024 at 3:33 PM Post #1,021 of 1,027
Hi Paul,

Is there a tempered glass screen protector you're aware of that fits the DX260 perfectly? Or are there other recent iBasso models that might have tempered glass protectors on the market where the screen is the exact same size? I had to toss the first screen protector (of the generous 4) included with my DX260 and the official leather case kept lifting one of the corners up because the tolerance was so tight (I've since switched to a custom case).

Still, I'd prefer a tempered glass protector if an option.
You can always try custom size screen protectors from protectionfilms24. The site is based in the EU but since the screens are flexible enough to be sent in a regular letter envelope, I would not be surprised if they ship overseas and shipping costs aren't that much.

For mine I used the following dimensions:
64.5mm x 119.0mm (radius 1.0mm)

It's a 99% perfect fit.

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2024 at 5:34 PM Post #1,024 of 1,027
I really do love how iBasso sounds more than any FiiO and on par with Astell & Kern.
Im not complaining about the sound.
It is super annoying, so annoying that I want to quit the audio world from players to iems to everything.
I accidentally hit the button and it goes to the next track.
Why don’t you make it flat and have a bump and It is very sensitive. Why?
Why did you not add a global equalizer , is a music player wake up my god ?
Give me a reason why this should lag.
Why you give updates that do nothing.
Are you listening ibasso, are you ?
Omg i will explode , I will explode.

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2024 at 5:43 PM Post #1,025 of 1,027
I really do love how iBasso sounds more than any FiiO and on par with Astell & Kern.
It is super annoying, so annoying that I want to quit the audio world from players to iems to everything.
In the menu turn off the side buttons except when the screen is on. How does it lag? I don't have that issue.

Jun 1, 2024 at 6:12 PM Post #1,026 of 1,027
In the menu turn off the side buttons except when the screen is on. How does it lag? I don't have that issue.

Sometimes do this as it is not optimized.
Music services when the lock screen is off and music is playing ,it takes longer than it should to respond when I turn on the screen to go to the next track.
When I try to close background services it is buggy using the swipe gesture navigation.
This has nothing to do with the Android operating system or the processor used as the Snapdragon 660 is faster than the 665.
It is more about optimizing the software.
Besides that why is there no global equalizer? Why avoid such a critical feature? I can’t understand, I really can’t.
Also why make the buttons bumpy and so sensitive?
It includes no charger, no leather case, no glass screen protectors and it comes with a cable that is usb a to usb c which for me this cable is not usable as my chargers to are usb c to usb c .This device cost 1k brother. We have 2024.
Also where is the double tap to wake up the screen as is android and I don’t want to use the volume wheel to do so.
I have zero complaints about the sound,
But still the rest should be better perfect for this price. Another one is the volume indicator is showing when i use the volume which is distracting and is no option to avoid and also isnt as accurate and a bit laggy.
The volume indicator on top is more than enough for me. I still do like it a lot, sound is top notch.

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2024 at 6:59 PM Post #1,027 of 1,027
😳

Users who are viewing this thread

Back